narutofan6789
Admin

Ninja Profile
Name: robert

PostSubject: Kion Namarai   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:27 pm

~~~~~

Name: Kion Namarai

Village: leaf

Student or Sensei to: none. but i will take some soon. just pm me if you want to be a student and i might accept.

Looks:

Family Members: Kiontu:brother Riok:dad kyon:mom (mom and dad killed brother unknown)

Personality: peppy, tad lazy, helpfull.

Special Characteristics: custom: dark demon- first stage black skin with skales and no pupils. 2nd stage- same as first but musclebound with long nails and black chakra that makes arms with nails, horns feet with nails, and wings that can make him fly.

~~~~~

Ninja Rank: hokage

Elements: fire and wind.

Skills:
Main: genjutsu ; Sub: ninjutsu

Weapon: demon wind shiriken.

~~~~~

Jutsus: i will only say the custom one because as hokage i know mostly all of them.

dark demon tornado: makes a very very very small tornado that he can control, when someone touchs it there chakra gets sucked it.
(must be atleast demon stage one)

dark demon doppleganger: summons clones without a body. only the chakra that surrounds my second demon stage. they are as strong as me but cant use jutsus.
(must be demon stage 2)
~~~~~

Background Story: one day kion was just getting home. he noticed his parents being attacked. so he threw some knifes at the attacker. the attacker turned and i hid as kiontu ran off. the man turned around and finished the job on my parents. at ahe 10 i became an academy student and trained very hard. the man showed up again and threathned to kill the hokage. i stoped him because i didnt want that to happen again. when hokage retired he gave me the job.

Appearance:

~~~~~

Rping Example: kion runs as fast as possiable to get to the hokage. as he whippes a sweat from his face he climbs up into a tree. hides behind the big leafs. he throws the hot shirikens. as they swift through the air i throw a kunai. the man turns around and stops the shirikens with his blade. he quickly notices the kunai and trys to stop it as he fails and the sword hits his foot and the kunai his gut. he drops the sword as i throw a tag bomb. it lands by the sword. my eyes are now sweating as the heat makes it feel like they were cooked solid. the tag bomb blows and the sword flys in the air. i throw a kunai at it and it flys at the guy. slices right through his head. the guts landed on the leaves.

p.s. dont beleif im hokage? read important under anouncments.

want to be my brother kiotnu? pm me!

want to join my custom clan? pm me!

for the last 2 questions i must reply back for you to be accepted.

Last edited by narutofan6789 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutofan6789
Admin

Ninja Profile
Name: robert

PostSubject: Re: Kion Namarai   Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:33 am

accepted by the hokage. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kion Namarai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top